(07) 5474 1988
- Why Select us?
- At Tewantin Early Learning Centre we are committed to offering an environment which enhances all aspects of each child's development.
- We are open 6.30am to 6.30pm 5 days/week, 52 weeks a year (excluding Public Holidays)
- We believe children, families and staff are an integral part of our community.
- We offer a warm, caring environment to children, parents and staff.
- Our staff will act in a courteous and respectful manner in all dealings with parents and children.
- The Centre has Air-conditioning and Heating when required.
- We encourage parent participation in your child’s Early Childhood Education.
- There are special occasions throughout the year which parents are invited into the centre, e.g. Mother’s and Father’s Day, Christmas Parties etc.
- We offer spacious playgrounds in a picturesque environment and a team of dedicated and qualified staff.
"My little girl has been attending Tewantin Early Learning Centre for 2 years. I recommend the Centre to all my friends and fellow parents. It is the most welcoming, fun, nurturing environment. I have found all the staff so attentive and caring and they always take the time to let you know how your child’s day has been. There is always a happy atmosphere and my little one constantly talks about her carers and can’t wait to go back. I couldn’t be happier with the Centre and would highly recommend it any parents looking for a safe, fun, educational environment."Carey (Kindy Room parent)
Tewantin Early Learning Centre Enrolment Forms And Information
Tewantin Early Learning Centre is a Long Day Care Centre catering for children 6 weeks to School Age. Within the building is a Government Approved Kindergarten catering for children in the year prior to commencing school.
more details >>