(07) 5474 1988
- Why Select us?
- At Tewantin Early Learning Centre we are committed to offering an environment which enhances all aspects of each child's development.
- We are open 6.30am to 6.30pm 5 days/week, 52 weeks a year (excluding Public Holidays)
- We believe children, families and staff are an integral part of our community.
- We offer a warm, caring environment to children, parents and staff.
- Our staff will act in a courteous and respectful manner in all dealings with parents and children.
- The Centre has Air-conditioning and Heating when required.
- We encourage parent participation in your child’s Early Childhood Education.
- There are special occasions throughout the year which parents are invited into the centre, e.g. Mother’s and Father’s Day, Christmas Parties etc.
- We offer spacious playgrounds in a picturesque environment and a team of dedicated and qualified staff.
“We are the parents of 3 boys - 18 months, 4 and 6 years old. All our boys are / have attended Tewantin Early Learning Centre. The staff are always friendly, caring, helpful and professional from the Toddler room all the way through to the Kindy room. We notice the children are kept busy and happy with plenty of new and stimulating things to do. The centre is always clean and well staffed.
Our boys have made some great little friends and each year the boys become quite attached to their teachers.
We can't speak highly enough of the service and care that our boys receive at Tewantin Early Learning Centre.”
Tewantin Early Learning Centre Enrolment Forms And Information
Tewantin Early Learning Centre is a Long Day Care Centre catering for children 6 weeks to School Age. Within the building is a Government Approved Kindergarten catering for children in the year prior to commencing school.
more details >>